SEO (Search engine optimization)
“Less is More” it is Google’s new mantra and it is something we excel at!
SEO is not just about getting backlinks to view your site; there are so many avenues that can and should be explored. First of all is your web site SEO friendly? Most of the time I find that the foundations of the web site is what I would recommend fixing first. After which time needs to be taken to focus on the focus keyword for each page unique to this page. Is your site displaying content like an outline? SEO involves the technical aspects of getting your code done right, the techniques or massaging the content and finally tweaking your meta is what you need to focus on for the search engines and the algorithm for the ranking. Connecting the pages to tools and getting comprehensive reporting is what is important. Based on the information you obtain you make adjustments to make your SEO optimized.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improve a company’s organic search results.
- Write effective headlines and body copy.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
- Consult with web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.